Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baptized in Filth

I just received the new CD from the American Christian band called Impending Doom. I am greatly impressed with these guys. They never fail to glorify Christ and press into the message of salvation. As a Christian my self, I am proud to see other Christians who love metal moving past the traditions of my parents with pianos, choirs and organs into a new era of Christian music. Like I said, I just got it yesterday but I was so excited to hear it, I haven't fully comprehended the meanings of the songs yet. I am sure over time I will gradually become to understand the songs in their entirety just like I did with the album called There Will Be Violence. I just wanted to share a portion from the thanks section from inside the CD sleeve: Impending Doom Thanks: Impending Doom - "Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The fans across the globe. We love and appreciate each one of you." Brook Reeves - "My God who forgave me and saved me from myself and has blessed me with all things." David Sittig - "Jesus Christ. My mom, dad and brother." Cory Johnson - "First one goes out to the King of kings, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ." Btown - "Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment